Monday 9 January 2017

My article in Hiba Magazine.

Asalamoalikum,

 Hope you are all good and enjoying Winters, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Today I just want to share with you the small win which the year 2016 has brought.
Alhamdolillah, my Article " Ten Jewels earned in a decade of Happy Marriage"

http://www.hibamagazine.com/

This is my first article to be printed after some articles published on the in the online HTV health & ARY digital blogs.

I would like thanks to all my mentors including you to guide and support me to write and contribute the community.

Hiba magazine is a quaterly magazine with a vision :

“ aim to inspire readers towards positive personal change and self-growth. Hiba reiterates the importance of constructing and nurturing relationships be it personal, professional, business, or familial.”



What you are waiting for ? grab a copy and read it yourself !


No comments:

Post a Comment