Friday 18 December 2015

MY MOTIVATIONAL MODEL

***************   Note: This Blog Post First Published on Dhillondeeds Blog   ****************

When I asked a question to myself,

What motivates me?

What is my motivational model?

A picture start to reel on the screen of my mind like Flash Cards!
Is it a heart touching Quote?
Is it my visit to the Holy lands of Makkah & Medina?
Is it my blogging adventures & the gorgeous people I came across on the blogging platform?

Or

Any experience?

                
Yes! I got it!  The last one hit me hard and created ripples in my mind. It is those tragic events of my life which transformed me and bring out a more humbled and more adapting human being from a stubborn chap.





As a post-graduation student of medicine, I had all work and no play schedule with alternating night duties. I was completely immersed in the worldly pleasures and was flying high on the seventh sky. I was just concentrating to give my best then suddenly my elder kid was diagnosed with an untreatable ailment. This news left me in great shock and thrown me in the sea of despair and agony. Everything appears to be taunting. Then by Almighty’s grace I came across with the person who helped me to reach the harbors of Gratitude and Inspiration. She is my young tajweed teacher who is the motivational role model for me. She is a patient of Chronic Kidney Failure and has to undergo dialysis (blood changed by a machine) twice a week. Still she dedicated her life, her energies to serve the word of Allah.
 She restore my connection to the Quran which is the Ultimate remedy for the hearts.

            “By the remembrance of Allah, the hearts are assured”    Surah AR Raad 28

Taking her Quran classes strengthen my faith on Allah (swt) that whatever He Chooses for us is His way to bring closer to Him. I have developed an attitude for gratitude and keep myself on the high note by the following motivational boosters.

          “On Him I relied and He is the lord of the great Throne” Surah Tawbah 129

1. Waking Up Early:

Early rising habit has great bounties & found to boost the productivity multiple times.
According to the Prophet(swt)

“Allah has made early hours blessed for my Ummah” (Ahmed)

There is a lot of Baraka( a form of blessings) which allows many small tasks to be done with little effort and time.

2. Reciting the Quran:

Daily recitation of the Quran gives me the sense of relief as I endeavor to listen what Allah (swt) has to say. This flourishes my spiritual being.

3. Two Rakah Salah:

Offering the two Rakah Salah for the affiat with special insistence and dua that whatever I will do will to please Allah (swt)

“Seek help through Sabr and Salat” (Quran 2:45)

4. Daily Goals List:

Jotting down the daily goals and be sure of my priorities of the day allows me to execute them point by point. Accomplishing daily tasks promotes extra ordinary levels of confidence and worth upon myself.

5. Optimistic surroundings:

I try to be among the people who have the positive approach of life. If I am unable to find them, I prefer Children over the other kind. Children are the most innocent, passion filled people on Earth. With their unending flow of energy, they also charged you to the full.
By doing these Daily small Acts of greatness, I feel that I have been transformed to a much better person having no regrets what has happened to me.

   “Mankind has never achieved success but thru suffering”

Dear readers I have just shared these tips with you so that any of you if ever have been through these circumstances don’t feel alone. These adversities and setbacks are His way to bring closer to Him. Leave them to Allah and truly He is the best of planners.

                  Hurdles are not stop signs, they are guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment