Sunday 24 May 2015

5 Best Quotes about Teachers

Asalamoalikum /Good Morning


As teachers appreciation week has just passed, it prompts me to write about the great role models of our life, The Teachers. 
Path to Success

As my family has been in the teaching profession for two generations (I don't know about the future generation but hope this will continue), I can really appreciate and acknowledge the pain and difficulties a teacher has to undergo throughout his career.
Salute to Teachers 

Teachers are the first and the foremost inspiration for the pupils. I can still remember as one of my dear teacher used to say about this as if the teachers told the students anything which is neglected by the whole world, the pupil will always quote the teachers, not understanding the world opposition.
Here are few appreciation notes to acknowledge the great service rendered by the teachers to our society, to our lives. Salute to all our teachers.
Teachers Best Quotes

  1. A teacher affects eternity, He can never tell where his influences stops.
  2.  The best teacher teaches fom the heart, not from the book.
  3. Good teacher know how to bring  out the best in students.
  4. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
  5. I am indebted to my father for living but to my teacher for living well

No comments:

Post a Comment